вторник, 13 септември 2011 г.

LouLou Magazine Interview


Let`s go back in August when Ashley was in Canada promoting Hollywood Era,
LouLou Magazine editor chatted with Ashley and here is the interview:

  I recently sat down with actress-songstress Ashley Tisdale, the latest face of Hollywood Era, Walmart’s exceptionally wallet-friendly line (prices range from $12-$29), to find out which celebrities inspire her style and reminise about one of her more memorable shopping trips to Walmart.
Tell me a little bit about the line.
Walmart’s Hollywood Era
 line is really cute. It has denim jeans, skirts, shirts, sweaters and I love the faux fur vest—it’s the stuff you can mix ‘n’ match. It’s definitely something that I wear in my everyday life.
Describe your everyday style.My style is all over the place. Some days I’m beachy California girl, sometimes rocker-edgy and chic. It just depends on how I’m feeling–clothes express my mood.
Tell me about your favourite pieces.On the black and white tee: “You can dress it up with heels and leggings or you could dress it down with flats.”
On the faux fur vest: “This vest is great for fall and I always love stuff with faux fur detailing.”
On the jeans: “I love jeans that are distressed. Gives a total eighties vibe.”
Do you have any memories of shopping at Walmart?One moment I’ll always remember is when I got a piggyback ride in my pajamas looking for a cell phone charger. There is actually a video of it on Youtube. I was on tour with my second album, Guilty Pleasure and I was doing radio shows in Florida, I think. That was a glimpse at my life on the road.
Who influences your style?I definitely am inspired by Nicole Richie. I like her bohemian flair and her clothing line is great too. I love theKardashians–they’re always ready at any moment! Their taste is cute and very chic. I also learn from my girlfriend Vanessa, and she learns from me. She’s my shopping buddy. That’s what best friends are for.
What are some of your favourite labels?I love J Brand, Current/Elliot and Free People. The store Planet Blue, in LA has everything I like from Rebecca Taylor to Elizabeth and James.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар